Join Our Team
CauseIMPACTS is always on the lookout for strategic innovators from diverse backgrounds who can support a wide array of client projects. Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Jessica@causeimpacts.com or send a message below
Each year, causeIMPACTS offers a limited number of internship positions to students interested in driving social change. Our internship program supports the development of early career professionals across a broad range of academic disciplines who are committed to improving their communities and the world at large.
This position requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to self-direct once given a list of tasks to complete.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- High degree of professionalism and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and support teams
- Capacity to conduct and compile research on various subjects
- Ability to write reports and present information in an organized manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree; students pursuing graduate degrees preferred
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Jessica@causeimpacts.com or send a message using the form on this page.